Seabird Exploration Plc: Third-Quarter Results 2023
Published November 10, 2023 - 10:04 AM10.11.2023 08:00:00 CEST | Seabird Exploration Plc | Third-quarter financial reports and audit reports / limited reviews
Pafos, Cyprus – 10 November 2023 – Seabird Exploration Plc (“the Company”) announced today results for the third quarter of 2023 which ended 30 September 2023.
Q3 HIGHLIGHTS AND SUBSEQUENT EVENTS:
* Operational EBITDA of USD 4.2 million
* Strong operating cash flow of USD 3.4 million
* Revenues of USD 6.5 million was negatively impacted by pre-announced USD 2.1 million reversal
* Net interest-bearing debt was USD 12.6 million
* Utilisation of 96%
* Continued strong market outlook
* First cash dividend to be announced with Q4 report on February 16, 2024
Please find the full report and a presentation attached.
Date: 10 November 2023
Time: 10:00 CEST
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, and written questions can be submitted through the audiocast solution. To join the live audiocast, follow the link above. Please note that a recorded version will be available shortly after the presentation on the Company’s webpages.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation and section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
* Finn Atle Hamre, CEO, Seabird Exploration Plc, +47 958 35 991, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sveinung Alvestad, CFO, Seabird Exploration Plc, +47 952 90 460, email@example.com
ABOUT SEABIRD EXPLORATION PLC
Seabird Exploration Plc and its subsidiaries (“SBX” or “the Company”) is a global provider of marine 2D seismic acquisition and source vessel services to the Oil & Gas industry. SBX strive to maximize shareholder value through relentless focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE), innovation and technical excellence in the efficient collection of high-quality seismic data and dedication to delivering the highest possible client satisfaction. The fleet consist of two vessels that are upgraded and outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, in addition the Company has available equipment to outfit additional third party vessels. The Company is registered in Cyprus, with branch office in Bergen (Norway). The SBX share is listed on the Oslo Børs (ticker: SBX). For more information, please visit https://www.sbexp.com/.
Download announcement as PDF
2023 Q3 Seabird Exploration _ presentation
2023 Q3 Seabird Exploration _ report