SeaBird Exploration Plc: Q1 2021 update – Rebranding and reorganizing into Green Energy Group
Published May 25, 2021 - 07:31 AM
25 May 2021, Limassol, Cyprus
SeaBird Exploration Plc announces its first quarter 2021 update and report.
Headlines Q1 2021
- Rebranding and reorganizing into Green Energy Group (SBX Plc, “The Company”) to be proposed to the upcoming AGM
- Rebranding marks a change in strategy and commitment to the green energy transition
- Green Energy Group relocates from Cyprus to Norway
- Offshore seismic business area maintains SeaBird Exploration name and becomes subsidiary of Green Energy Group
- Completed listing of Green Minerals AS on Euronext Growth
- Signed LOI with a consortium led by OSI Industries (UK) Ltd for a HEDSMS
- First ever contract award in offshore wind
- Awarded OBN source contract for 90 days in the Eastern Hemisphere
- EBITDA negative $0.5 million on 33% utilization
- Market conditions improving
The company will host a webcast at 08:00 CEST today. Please use the following link to join the webcast:
For further queries contact:
Erik von Krogh
Mob: +47 930 38 075
All statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict, and are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove accurate. These factors include SeaBird`s reliance on a cyclical industry and the utilization of the company’s vessels. Actual results may differ substantially from those expected or projected in the forward-looking statements.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.