8 November 2018, Limassol, Cyprus
SeaBird is pleased to announce its third quarter 2018 report.
Summary observations for the quarter
- Revenues for the quarter were $5.4 million, compared to $2.9 million Q2 2018 and $2.7 million Q3 2017.
- Reported EBITDA for the quarter was negative $2.8 million compared to negative $2.3 million for Q2 2018 and negative $14.4 million for Q3 2017.
- Reported EBIT for the quarter was negative $4.2 million compared to negative $4.0 million for Q2 2018 and negative $25.6 million for Q3 2017.
- Capital expenditures were USD 1.2 million during the quarter compared to USD 0.1 million in Q3 2017.
- Vessel utilization for the quarter was 55%, compared to 22% in Q2 2018 and 22% in Q3 2017.
The third quarter 2018 presentation will be transmitted live here:
Join the meeting
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
For further queries contact:
Hans Petter Klohs
CEO SeaBird Exploration
Phone: +47 22402718
CFO SeaBird Exploration
Phone: +47 22402717
SeaBird Q3 2018 report
SeaBird Q3 2018 investor presentation