SeaBird Exploration: first quarter 2019 report
29 May 2019, Limassol, Cyprus
SeaBird is pleased to announce its first quarter 2019 report.
Summary observations for the quarter
- Revenues for the quarter were $12.3 million, compared to $6.8 million Q4 2018 and $4.7 million Q1 2018.
- Reported EBITDA for the quarter was positive $2.7 million compared to negative $1.2 million for Q4 2018 and positive $1.0 million for Q1 2018.
- Reported EBIT for the quarter was $0.1 million compared to negative $3.6 million for Q4 2018 and negative $0.7 million for Q1 2018.
- Capital expenditures were $0.5 million during the quarter compared to negative $0.6 million in Q1 2018.
- Vessel utilization for the quarter was 76%, compared to 58% in Q4 2018 and 50% in Q1 2018.
The first quarter 2019 presentation will be transmitted live here:
Join the meeting
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
For further queries contact:
Hans Petter Klohs
CEO SeaBird Exploration
Phone: +47 22402718
CFO SeaBird Exploration
Phone: +47 22402717
SeaBird Q1 2019 report
Q1 19 investor presentation